[rpd] Opposing the last call made on the review policy

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Mon Dec 3 05:52:35 UTC 2018

Sami,

Let me ask the same question again - differently worded - for clarity and so there is no ambiguity.

Are you confirming that there were NO updates to this policy since it last failed to reach consensus at the previous meeting?

We know it's not expired under the PDP policy - what we're asking is for an unequivocal confirmation of if there were any updates since the policy failed to reach consensus at the previous PDP meeting.

Andrew