[rpd] opposition to Review Policy

Daniel Yakmut yakmutd at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 2 15:40:49 UTC 2018

The point that a quick exhaustion or depletion of IPv4 is our hope and
desire, so that network operators or managers, can quickly adopt IPv6.

Rather what we see is a bunch of people proposing and pushing for propsals
such as the Review Policy so that IPv4 can be kept in a granary and fetch
when it is 'needed'.  This is a retrogressive mentality, which shouldn't be
encouraged by a last call.

The quick termination of this inhibiting policy proposal, is critical and
ugent. The authors should take up drafting other policy proposals as we saw
several of these needs at Hammanet. Let them abandon this unproductive
pursued of ressurecting a dead horse.

Cheers
Daniel