[rpd] Resource Review Policy Proposal

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Thu Nov 29 14:58:56 UTC 2018

This didn’t make it to the mic in the session because I was still typing when the co-chairs closed the mic…

Complaints about the high cost are perfectly valid from the community. It is the community that must pay the fees which support AfriNIC's costs and it is perfectly valid for the community to provide feedback on how they want that money spent. The cost of implementing this policy could be non-trivial and is not, IMHO, a good use of AfriNIC financial resources. However, that is only one of the many problems with this proposed policy. I will not repeat the others as I have expressed them on multiple previous occasions.