[rpd] Policy Proposal Update - Inter-RIR Resource Transfers v2

Willy MANGA mangawilly at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 20:08:48 UTC 2018

Hello,

Le 21/11/2018 à 13:47, Sami Salih a écrit :
> Dears AFRINIC PDWG Members,
>
> Greetings,
>

> The Authors of the policy proposal (Inter-RIR Resource Transfers) has submitted an update to the proposal document (v2). Please find the updates on the link below:
>
> https://afrinic.net/policy/proposals/2018-gen-003-d2

From my understanding of this proposal :

 * it shall be restricted (for the moment) to
merger/acquisition/relocation only

 * Outbound transfer only from legacy space (as stated in the proposal)

 * No need to transfer IPv6

 * about provision k) instead of one year, it should be higher : 3 years.

On ASN side, if experienced people can give their opinion it may help
appreciate this draft.

--
Willy Manga
@ongolaboy