[rpd] New proposal: Abuse Contact Policy Update

John Ngwoke john.ngwoke at unn.edu.ng
Tue Nov 27 08:11:52 UTC 2018

I support the idea of using one attribute  "abuse-c". I also support the
idea mandatory.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 7:11 PM <herve.clement at orange.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>

> I support the idea of making this information mandatory and verified.
>

> Regards
>

> Hervé CLEMENT

[image: University Of Nigeria Nsukka]
John Ngwoke

*ICT <http://ict.unn.edu.ng/> *

*University of Nigeria Nsukka <http://unn.edu.ng/>Network Section
<http://ict.unn.edu.ng/sections/networking/>*
Mobile:  +2348035723901 <http://ict.unn.edu.ng/key-officers/>
Skype: john.ngwok <http://ict.unn.edu.ng/key-officers/>e
website: www.unn.edu.ng

*Confidential Notice: *
"The contents of this e-mail including any attachment are confidential and
intended solely for the person(s) to whom they are addressed.
Any reader of this email who is not the intended recipient is notified that
strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete all copies from your computer
system. Subsequent alterations to this email after its transmission will be
disregarded."