[rpd] Questions for Alain...

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Wed Jun 6 11:13:06 UTC 2018

The policy I referred to him being a co-author of was the soft-landing-bis policy – which he certainly is a co-author of – I know this because we negotiated a withdrawal of that policy on video and at the microphone in front of a room of 200 people – before the agreement to withdrawal – again – on video available on youtube – was withdrawn

The audit policy is another story – but it is yet another policy that was actively supported by Mr Aina – but not the one that I originally raised.

The re-work of the pdp process is yet another policy where he is a co-author and as you yourself have pointed out – allows anonymous proposals to shove in things that benefit undeclared interests – and this Mr Aina IS a co-author of.

Andrew