[rpd] Questions for Alain...

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Tue Jun 5 10:29:16 UTC 2018

Alain,

You have actively supported and fought for the new soft landing policy - to artificially restrict space to entities that need it.

Now, I'd like to ask - as an author of the soft-landing-bis policy which you have STILL not withdrawn... aren't you just a LITTLE bit conflicted in trying to create an artificial shortage and make it hard for people to get space - while starting and founding an IP broker in Africa?

Maybe now we understand the *true* motivations behind the soft landing bis policy....

http://ext-host.trstech.net/ipregistrar/trust_us.html

Andrew