[rpd] [members-discuss] RIPE proposed changes to the routing registry

Mohamed Ben Yahia Mohamed.BenYahia at ati.tn
Wed May 16 14:57:04 UTC 2018

Dear All

I tried to search for objects from the Afrinic  web site “Existing objects
in APNIC, RADB, RIPE IRR” @ this address
https://www.afrinic.net/en/services/afrinic-irr/existing-objects-irr

It is written : You can click on the magnifying glass icon on the right side
below to do a search by ORG-HDL

I did not retrieve anything for IRR related with Ripe from our RIR site.
Will you tell me where can I find those objects ?

Best regards