[rpd] Objections should not require amendments

aleruchi chuku aleruchichuku at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 16:37:22 UTC 2018

If my objection to a proposed policy is simply that the existing one is not flawed, what form of amendment would you expect me to make?
If I object to a specific issue on a policy or proposal and i have a better one, then of course it is alright to offer an alternative. Where I do not have an alternative but can clearly outline the problem of the proposed one, then it is alright too. We are supposed to be working for a better afrinic

Making a blanket statement that if one raises an objection then they must provide an amendment is not helpful.

Aleruchi