[rpd] INTERNET NUMBER RESOURCE REVIEW BY AFRINIC

1mgirlieadezpet at gmail.com 1mgirlieadezpet at gmail.com
Tue May 8 19:41:25 UTC 2018

Good day allKindly refer to section 13.3 of this policy proposal.
*There is a form of DUPLICATION of analysis @ REPORTED 13.3.3 (B) and the initial analysis of SELECTED 13.3.2 - They both address the same issue(s).
*The CLASSES OF REVIEW doesn't encompass every member and this invariably implies that some LIRs, ISPs or  EUs may NEVER be reviewed.
In view of the above I will like to suggest that this sections be modified and be more elaborate. In my opinion, there should be targeted review which may have a "TIME TABLE" or "SCHEDULE" Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android