[rpd] INTERNET NUMBER RESOURCE REVIEW BY AFRINIC

Larry Lawzudie lawzudie at gmail.com
Tue May 1 09:40:53 UTC 2018

Concerning the internet number resources I submit as follows:

1. There should be a documented and laid down process in which the
community should be fully aware of concerning reclaiming a resource(s).

2. Organizations or owners of said resources should have the option of
keeping their resources or returning it to AFRINIC.

3. On a technical point of view I want to know, what is the implication of
having a non-routed or redundant resource(s)?

Thanks.

Larry