[rpd] RPD : Policy proposal "Internet Number Resources review by AFRINIC" informations update

Paschal Ochang pascosoft at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 16:38:15 UTC 2018

This policy does not put into consideration the rupture that might occur in
the address space supply life cycle of a member to end users. These members
are organisations that also have business goals. Let's say a member is
found guilty and resources are transfered what is the cushioning effect
available to prevent members from facing an impending crisis or
organisational crisis. Remember organisations and members play a big part
in connecting Africa to the Internet.  This policy leaves room for
organisations to be targeted.