[rpd] IPv4 Soft Landing BIS

Lee Howard lee.howard at retevia.net
Sun Apr 29 15:45:56 UTC 2018

Maybe the co-chairs could use the discussion at the meeting to list the
issues that need to be addressed. Then each of those issues could be
addressed independently, either on the list or with changes to the
proposed policy. After all of them have been addressed, there can be
another call for consensus. I don't know whether that call would require
another meeting, or be another Last Call.

Lee