[rpd] Comments on AFPUB-2018-V6-001-DRAFT01

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Fri Apr 27 20:42:54 UTC 2018

Hi Aleruchi,

Exactly, if you can justify the need, you get what you need!

Or do you think something in my proposed text looks against that?

On the 8th of May session, I’m going to present “BCOP for operators: IPv6 prefix assignment for end-customers &

Deployment Survey”.

I think it is a perfect match to understand the RIPE690 BCOP and then may be easier to get all the rationale for the policy proposals.

Regards,

Jordi