[rpd] PDP-BIS Follow-up

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Wed Apr 11 11:03:12 UTC 2018

Thanks Noah,

I will digest your comments before responding – but I am also awaiting a response from the authors themselves – since I cannot consider my concerns and queries addressed until such time as they do – and the definition of consensus defines that all objections have at the very least been addressed – which right now is not the case.

I will say in having skimmed your email (before I give a full response) – you make references to how things will be fixed or updated to reflect certain things – Once that actually happens we can talk about it – until it happens though – the policy before this PDP says what it says – and it is on that basis that it must be adjudicated

Andrew