[rpd] Report on the Policy Proposal “AFPUB-2016-V4-001-DRAFT07" (IPv4 Soft Landing BIS).

Dewole Ajao dewole at forum.org.ng
Wed Mar 14 10:04:58 UTC 2018

Dear PDWG,

Further to the announcement of the Appeals Committee report on the IPv4 Soft Landing – bis v7 policy proposal:

a.        We acknowledge that the Appeals Committee overruled the co-chairs’ decision after last call and interpret their report to communicate that our decision is hereby reversed (although the report does not clearly and explicitly state this).

b.        Our recommendation to the Board to ratify this policy proposal is consequently withdrawn, and hence, the policy proposal goes back to the list.

Regards,

PDWG Co-Chairs