[rpd] Appeal on AFPUB-2016-V4-001-DRAFT-07 Softlanding policy

Sander Steffann sander at steffann.nl
Mon Mar 12 13:12:16 UTC 2018

Hi,

> 2. Maybe not addressed to the Committee, but I would also like to understand what the next steps are for the policy in question following the ruling of the Committee.
> My expectation is that the policy resumes it's status before the decision in question and the co-chairs will proceed to handle things, albeit in a manner that doesn't contradict the Committee's ruling......??

This seems the most logical. The decision in question has been appealed and because of successful appeal it is reversed. In my opinion that means that we now should proceed as if the chairs declared "no consensus". But that's my opinion :)  The chairs should publicly state how they want to continue on the mailing list to avoid any uncertainty.

Cheers,
Sander