[rpd] Appeal on AFPUB-2016-V4-001-DRAFT-07 Softlanding policy

Sander Steffann sander at steffann.nl
Mon Mar 5 12:42:40 UTC 2018

Hello,

> Op 5 mrt. 2018, om 12:32 heeft Kangamutima zabika Christophe <funga.roho at yandex.com> het volgende geschreven:
>
> Chers membres du comité, votre lecture tronquée et partisane des procédures vous dénoue de toute objectivité dans votre jugement.

Can you please refrain from insulting the members of the committee? It's very unbecoming. They are volunteers for this community, and spend a significant of time and effort for the good of all of us. I realise it is frustrating that their findings don't align with yours, but insulting their objectivity is really not appropriate.

Cheers,
Sander