[rpd] Timeline for handling AFPUB-2016-V4-001-DRAFT07 policy appeal

Marcus K. G. Adomey madomey at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 26 02:29:27 UTC 2018

Dear Community,

What is wrong with the few folks who are anti this policy?

In every situation, they are paddling in opposite direction, disrupting the normal flow of things in the name of having rich experience.

- They are against this policy,
- They are against those who proposed the policy,
- They are against the Co-Chairs,
- They are against the process
- They are against the Board
- They are now meddling with the process of the appeal committee and against its process now.

Do they have a hidden agenda?

God, have mercy!!!

Marcus