[rpd] Timeline for handling AFPUB-2016-V4-001-DRAFT07 policy appeal

Sander Steffann sander at steffann.nl
Wed Jan 24 21:35:19 UTC 2018

> Then please back off and stop telling the Appeals Committee how to do its job ... please
> back off.

I find this response extremely unacceptable coming from a member of the appeals committee. Outsourcing its main task to a potentially biased third party creates a conflict of interest. An appeals committee has to be independent and neutral to do its job. I don't care *how* the committee does that, but that's the job it has to do.

Sincerely,
Sander