[rpd] [pdwg-appeal] SoftLanding BIS notice of intent to appeal

Frank Habicht geier at geier.ne.tz
Wed Jan 24 04:49:40 UTC 2018

Hi.

On 1/24/2018 12:47 AM, Owen DeLong wrote:

>> On Jan 23, 2018, at 2:06 AM, Badru Ntege
>> <badru.ntege at nftconsult.com> wrote:
>>
>> Those who do not like this policy should present an alternative to
>> the community.

...>
> Another alternative still remains on the table... The existing status
> quo is perfectly acceptable as far as I am concerned. I won't speak
> for the other opponents of SL-BIS ...[snip]

well said. in my personal opinion. And because Owen doesn't speak for
others, I have to say myself: yes, the current status quo [1] is in my
opinion the better alternative compared to the softlanding-bis proposal.

Regards,
Frank

[1]
https://www.afrinic.net/en/library/policies/2195-consolidated-policy-manual-v11