[rpd] [pdwg-appeal] SoftLanding BIS notice of intent to appeal

Komi Elitcha kmw.elitcha at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 20:48:18 UTC 2018

Hi,

> You are correct that the appeal process does not by the letter of the law
> suspend ratification – however – lets use some common sense here – ratify
> the policy while the appeal is running – someone gets denied space – the
> appeal succeeds – you’ve just opened yourself up to one giant lawsuit

No lawsuit  case here, even though I am not a lawyer...
Allocations are based on  ratified and implemented community adopted
policies as stated in bylaws and RSA. So if one get denied  allocation by
applicable policies,  no lawsuit case risk. If the appeal succeeds, his
request will be satisfied.

> Let the appeal committee do their work – and then move to the next step –
> that is only logic
> ​.
>
> ​Based on the above, normal pratices of  judgment, common sense and logic
shall recommend the process  to continue...

​

> Andrew

​Merci.​

--