[rpd] Timeline for handling AFPUB-2016-V4-001-DRAFT07 policy appeal

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Tue Jan 23 22:29:20 UTC 2018

A couple of things…

First, I agree with Sander about the appeal committee reviewing the mailing list vs. asking the staff to summarize it. The committee should conduct its own review.

Second, by my reading of the timeline (please correct me if I am wrong), Week 1 starts 19th January, 2018 presumably local time in Mauritius.

By my calculation, this means that the publication of the report (Week 6) should be no later than Thursday, 1st of March, 2018.

I would like to encourage the appeal committee to publish dates certain rather than vague references to week numbers in their future timelines.

Thanks,

Owen