[rpd] [pdwg-appeal] SoftLanding BIS notice of intent to appeal

Frank Habicht geier at geier.ne.tz
Sat Jan 20 05:50:43 UTC 2018

Hi.

On 1/20/2018 8:13 AM, Jackson Muthili wrote:
> All those issues have for long been repeatedly and fully comprehensively
> addressed.

I disagree. And that has been stated before. So: you repeating this line
above again only takes us where we have been already (in circles, not
forward).

> Your issues are based on presumption that AfriNIC is a shop in a free
> market where IP addresses are commodities on shelves ready for anyone
> that walks in to buy in whatever quantity and deplete at will - an
> extremely selfish principle to deploy during a period of scarcity of a
> public resource.

If you have ever done an IP request to AfriNIC (I don't know if you did.
btw: I work for "organisation:   ORG-SL71-AFRINIC" and in my spare time
for "organisation:   ORG-TISP1-AFRINIC"), then you know that these have
to be justified. Not like in a shop. This analogy doesn't work.

Regards,
Frank