[rpd] Appeal against softlanding-bis declaration of consensus

Badru Ntege badru.ntege at nftconsult.com
Thu Jan 11 11:17:32 UTC 2018

Aaah  would this be a spell check issue  “miss quote”  turned into mosquito ???

Just trying to clarify with a calm head.

Regards

On 1/11/18, 1:19 PM, "Andrew Alston" <Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com> wrote:

So – I have absolutely no idea what the hell it means to mosquito someone – but chairs – please act as per the code of conduct.

This is entirely unacceptable behaviour – threatening people who are contributing to this community and making unjustified ad-hominem attacks is a total violation of the code of conduct and if I recall, this is not the first time, and should you decide to sanction will not be the first time of that either against this individual.

Andrew