[rpd] Appeal against softlanding-bis declaration of consensus

Daniel Yakmut yakmutd at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 10 20:49:40 UTC 2018

My understanding of what the wordings of the policy as placed by Alain, is
that you cannot get more than a /18 in first phase of exhaustion, within
24months. But what is the period of phase One. So just why not your get /18
now and exhaust it.

If you can exhaust it on or before 24months then you wait for a next round
of allocation, if it is within the first phase you get another /18, else
you get /22if we in the second phase.

Wow! This is what I call fairness. So that "dog no go chop".