[rpd] Appeal against softlanding-bis declaration of consensus

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Tue Jan 9 20:58:57 UTC 2018

> Then:
> I hope we don't continue to address each other as
> "les détracteurs intempestifs comme ______ et sa bande”

Can someone provide a better translation? Google gave me:

“Inopportune detractors like ______ and his tape”

I’m assuming that has to be somewhat incorrect.

In any case, I’m sorry if you consider my intervention stating the obvious problems with this proposal to be inopportune. FWIW, I consider the problems with the proposal and the efforts to ram it down the community’s throat despite significant opposition to be quite inopportune as well.