[rpd] Softlanding-Bis Appeal

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Sat Jan 6 09:13:55 UTC 2018

Hi PDWG Appeal Committee,

I am concerned that I have had absolutely no acknowledgement of the appeal that was submitted against the declaration of consensus on the softlanding-bis policy.

As per the appeal terms of reference, the committee is obliged to publish a timeline stating when their work will commence and how long it is likely to take to reach a decision (Clause 4.3 of the ToR).  Can we please get an indication of when this timeline publication will be available to the community.

Yours Sincerely

Andrew Alston