[rpd] Appeal against softlanding-bis declaration of consensus

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Thu Jan 4 15:20:36 UTC 2018

On 4 Jan 2018 17:02, "Ornella GANKPA" <honest1989 at gmail.com> wrote:

It is explicitely said in the policy that any organization (regardless of
its size) can be allocated /18 within a 24
month period during exhaustion phase 1 and /22 during exhaustion phase.

+1

This is what I have been trying to point out to the opposers who have
refused to acknowledge this FACTS in the draft policy which FACTS comply
with Section 3.4(i) of the AFRINIC bylaws.

2. Anyone can always get more allocation as long as they justify 90%
utilization. I fail to see how it prevents growth for anyone. However it
does ensure good management of our ressources

Well said Ornela... because the opposers have always thrown around the
narrative that the policy is restrictive yet the policy states clearly that
justification of 90% utilization warranties additional allocation.

The policy doesn't punish success. In any case, it encourages carefully
planned growth

++1

Noah