[rpd] Competitions Tribunal Petition

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Tue Jan 2 11:31:38 UTC 2018

On 31 Dec 2017 07:39, "Kofi ANSA AKUFO" <kofi.ansa at gmail.com> wrote:

What I am saying is lets decouple the requirements of being an entity duly
registered on the AFRICAN continent  to gain resources

Right...

and rather focus on how to marry infrastructure and economic development in
our region with allocation of our digital resources.

In that case, Andrew should stop pointing fingers and stick to facts rather
than him making sly innuendo's.

One of the organisations he's pointing fingers to, has massive
Infrastructure on the continent worth millions of dollars in Investments
and employs hundreds of African stuff in Africa with customers both service
providers and enterprise in various countries in Africa and accounts for
some serious interconnections in Africa and continues to expand its
business operations in sub-sahara Africa beyond imagination because that is
part of the her business strategy to "Build The African Internet" and has
been connecting Africa to the global Internet since the first sub-sea build
in 2009.

Noah