[rpd] Competitions Tribunal Petition

Kofi ANSA AKUFO kofi.ansa at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 23:19:44 UTC 2017

Well Andrew thats your opinion and I do respect that.

What I find bizarre in all this is *everyone promoting POLICY but nobody
empowered to POLICE or followup with regular check and compliance*. Times
have evolved and AFRINIC cant just be performing passive duties of dishing
out number resources with reference to instantaneous policy application.

*POLICY without strong ties to continuous POLICE has never served the
AFRICAN AGENDA.*

Yes think of the AFRICAN father who is willing to give out his daughter to
a man to marry [of course he has to be handsome we dont want any Zombies in
the family :) ] and give him considerable acres of land to settle down and
develop the community provided he will take very good care of his daughter.
Nobody would allow his/her daughter and land to me maltreated or exploited.

*Again POLICY without strong ties to continuous POLICE has never served the
AFRICAN AGENDA.*

Goodnight Andrew ... come on get some rest :)

cheers

K.

On 30 December 2017 at 22:54, Andrew Alston <Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com