[rpd] The need to review the existing soft landing policy (was Re: Two more petitioners)

Jackson Muthili jacksonmuthi at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 16:54:11 UTC 2017

Come on now; Practice what you preach. You say we let the appeal committee
do it job.

Next you suggest the chairs made a mistake.

If you sheepishly ignore a blatant attempt by a community member to force
the government of mauritius to force the Board of AfriNIC to force policies
top down on its community then you are blind of what is going on here.

Jacob.