[rpd] AFRINIC 27 - Minutes of Public Policy Meeting

Ish Sookun ish at lsl.digital
Thu Dec 28 08:50:19 UTC 2017

Dear chairs,

I was unable to attend the last AFRINIC meeting. I would like to have
the minutes to understand what happened at the meeting. I was looking
for them at https://afrinic.net/en/library/policies/archive/ppm-minutes,
but I did not find the latest minutes.

Section 3.4.2 of the Policy Manual states the following:

  « The Chair(s) shall publish the minutes of proceedings of the Public
    Policy Meeting not later than three weeks after the meeting. »

AFRINIC 27 happened on 27 November 2017 - 2 December 2017, and
therefore, three weeks have elapsed since the meeting.

Is there any particular reason why the minutes have not been published yet?

Regards,

Ish Sookun