[rpd] Last Call Announcement - IPv4 Soft Landing - bis (AFPUB-2016-V4-001-DRAFT07)

Dewole Ajao dewole at forum.org.ng
Fri Dec 15 16:00:14 UTC 2017

Actually it is Dewole Ajao not Omo Oaiya. Your speech may be expressed freely as long as you maintain ethically responsibility and stay within the ambits of Internet Number Resource Policy Development. Expressions against others because you perceive them to be different cannot be termed responsible free speech.

During the period for which your posts are moderated, someone will have to look at them to ensure they are acceptable before the posts are released to the mailing list.  We are not happy to do this but if people fail to exercise self-restraint, they have to be restrained.

Regards,
Dewole.