[rpd] Last Call Announcement - IPv4 Soft Landing - bis (AFPUB-2016-V4-001-DRAFT07)

Daniel Yakmut yakmutd at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 15 14:53:13 UTC 2017

I don't think if the co-chairs want to send a report on this particular
proposal to the board, I will see an outright conclusion that there is a
consensus.

What I think should  happen is for the co-chairs to inform the board that
this proposal has suffered severe non-consensus. An the proposal returned
for the cyclic process. Which will not be forever.

Cheers