[rpd] FW: Opposition to the changes in the AfriNIC Soft Landing Policy

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Mon Dec 4 19:24:10 UTC 2017

On further thought - the other option is if people want to insist on a negotiated point to get to the indication that the status quo is where we are going to sit - I would be more than happy to reintroduce the repeal policy just so that we can argue from both extremes of the spectrum and end up in the middle - which is the current status quo.

Would rather we didn’t go down that road though because I think it is a total waste of everyone’s time - but if that is what it takes - and that is what people want - let me know - happy to do It

Andrew