[rpd] FW: Opposition to the changes in the AfriNIC Soft Landing Policy

Alan Barrett alan.barrett at afrinic.net
Sat Dec 2 08:37:17 UTC 2017

> On 1 Dec 2017, at 15:45, Andrew Alston <Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com> wrote:
>
> Please see attached.
>
> By agreement I will be sending these signed documents through as they come in from the various parties.

I don’t know what agreement you mean.

I am not aware of anything in the policy development process or the appeal process that requires signed documents similar to those I have seen in the past day or so.  If people have objections to a policy proposal, I would suggest that they follow the existing process and make their comments in the RPD mailing list.

Alan Barrett