[rpd] Softlanding-Bis decision appeal

ALI Hadji Mmadi alihadji90 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 10:09:01 UTC 2017

 Hi Andrew
I hope you are doing well.
Reagrding  your email, I thing in this case we do not need a
parliamentary group to make a bloc. we need clear and objective ideas.
Following the SL Bis presentation, I realized that the co-authors have
added SL SD ideas. to meet the real need of the community. So instead
of coming together to appeal, I propose that you give cleary your
proposal in order to go ahead in the phase of ratification of the
policy.
A little respect to the community, it is not as clueless as you think it is.
Ali Of Comoros.