[rpd] Appeal Committee Terms of Reference (Version 1)

Badru Ntege badru.ntege at nftconsult.com
Thu Aug 10 06:28:02 UTC 2017

+10 knowledge with humility goes a long way.

On 8/10/17, 12:48 AM, "Boubakar Barry" <boubakarbarry at gmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 9:02 PM, Owen DeLong <owen at delong.com> wrote:

Deleted previous posts of this thread, but my post applies to other threads you (Owen) has "contributed" to recently.

Do you think you are the messiah Africa was waiting for to save us? You are too intrusive! If you want to support this community, you should be humble and send  _constructive_ posts.

There are hundreds if not thousands of the global Internet community members out there who are following these discussions but are wise enough to not interfere like you do. It's called sense of responsibility, if this word has a meaning to you.

Again, I urge you to be humble and listen to the people who are most concerned/affected by AfriNIC policies.

Learn from friends of AfriNIC who contribute to the discussions but refrain themselves to be involved in sensitive "internal" issues.

BTW: sorry to ask about it (feel free to ignore), but I would like to know if you are self-employed or on the payroll of a company. If it's the latter, I would as that company be very worried about your actions in this space. Unless that company shares your views; could be.

You can of course respond that it's your personal opinion. But everyone knows that these opinions have impact one's company's reputation. If I have a staff who does publicly and consistently share views that are not inline with the company's values, I would just fire him/her if no ability to comply with the company/organisation's values.

Boubakar