[rpd] IPv4 Soft Landing BIS

David Hilario d.hilario at laruscloudservice.net
Tue Aug 8 03:27:32 UTC 2017

Hi,

I do like the idea to have an IPv6 only communication channel with
AFRINIC for additional/first IPv4 allocation, that is something that
any LIR/Network spending just a tiny bit of time can actually achieve
and in the process gain some practical/real world IPv6 knowledge and
will truly promote IPv6.

It would also send a very strong IPv6 signal out!
Great idea, we always question how to promote IPv6, that would be one
very effective method.

I however do not think the RDP Authors should be limited to be active
IPv6 techies nor that RPD really needs an overall rewrite either for
that matter.