[rpd] Blocks for code of conduct violation

Christian Ahiauzu christian.ahiauzu at uniport.edu.ng
Fri Aug 4 07:53:26 UTC 2017

Dear CEO,

Your action is a welcome development and I must applaud it. However, I
think its a little belated.

I don't know how possible that is, but I believe that either you or the
rest of AfriNIC staff have been following all lists. If so, you will agree
with me that a lot of violation of the code of conduct document you quoted
has been going on with no action taken by AfriNIC. There has probably been
words far worst than this one sited. And by the way, unnecessarily lengthy
right ups are also a violation.

I would therefore appeal to you, so your action is not misjudged. How about
making a solid proclamation that henceforth all such violations of
misconduct will no longer be tolerated. After this proclamation, you can
then start monitoring the list and carrying out the necessary action
required. At this, no one will look at it as though you were particular
about a person. This is just my humble appeal. Kindly consider.

Thank you.

Christian.