[rpd] Appeal Committee Terms of Reference (Version 1)

Sander Steffann sander at steffann.nl
Fri Aug 4 07:11:59 UTC 2017

Hi community,

I think one bit of this email is a bit difficult to understand without some context.

> Op 4 aug. 2017, om 00:24 heeft Marcus K. G. Adomey <madomey at hotmail.com> het volgende geschreven:
>
> In fact, it is laughable that Sander has even dreamt for being part of an appeal committee in the community of people he described as “Sheep”.

I did not describe this community as "sheep" of course. I used that word in an off-list message to Marcus when he said that this community knows which people to follow. I warned him that blindly following is something that sheep would do, that a healthy community should think for itself. Marcus choose to interpret this as meaning that I think that the Afrinic community are sheep. That is not what I said, and certainly not what I meant. The Afrinic community has much higher standards than that!

Cheers,
Sander