[rpd] Appeal Committee Terms of Reference (Version 1)

Ronald NAJUNA rnajuna at wia.co.tz
Thu Aug 3 14:01:57 UTC 2017

Hi Rob

We in this region define Afrinic community as per our bylaws which define internet communtity: Any person or corporate body living or operating in AFRINIC service region and interested in the Internet Number resource Management.

You can find the defination here https://afrinic.net/en/about/bylaws/2001-afrinic-bylaws-2016

Regards

Ronald

Sent from my iPhone