[rpd] Appeal Committee Terms of Reference (Version 1)

Nishal Goburdhan nishal at controlfreak.co.za
Thu Aug 3 11:00:52 UTC 2017

On 02 Aug 2017, at 20:59, Noah <noah at neo.co.tz> wrote:

[snip]

> Since this are your own opinions, I will tell you that there is nothing reasonable or wise here.

that’s just *your* opinion;  and, in as much as you believe owen to be incorrect, i believe the latter part of your statement above, to be false.

i don’t see a problem with independent (read: "outsider") committee members.  i can’t see how that hinders a show of transparency.
i *would* have a problem with this, if the committee was made *solely* of outsiders.

but it’s not.

—n.