[rpd] Appeal Committee Terms of Reference (Version 1)

Arnaud AMELINA amelnaud at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 09:31:07 UTC 2017

Frankly Noah I prefer to support an appeal committee made up from Afrinic
community only.

How can the board make such a proposal, to involve third parties in the
internal appeal process in our region, thereby communicating an inability
to resolve our internal concerns.

 Without a confident AFRINIC, we can not go far. If board feels incapable
to lead an independent RIR , there is an easy solution which is to resign
and have other continue building the Regional Internet Registry

I  do not support this intrusive ToR.

Regards

Arnaud.