[rpd] SAFNOG-3: Program Agenda

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Wed Aug 2 15:35:23 UTC 2017

Hello all.

It gives me great pleasure to inform you that the SAFNOG-3 program
agenda has taken shape, and is already 70% full.

You can view the program agenda at the URL below:

	http://safnog.org/#section-agenda

If you are interested in presenting a paper at this year's SAFNOG
meeting, please send your submission to the SAFNOG-3 Program Committee
as soon as possible, at the URL below:

	https://papers.safnog.org/user/login.php?event=62

We expect to have a 100%-filled program by this time next week.

We look forward to seeing you in Durban.

Cheers,

Mark Tinka
On Behalf of the SAFNOG Management Committee