[rpd] AFRINIC Board ratifies Policy Proposal AFPUB-2016-V4-003-DRAFT03: IPv4 Resources transfer within the AFRINIC Region

Ernest ernest at afrinic.net
Fri Jul 21 12:19:14 UTC 2017

All,

As we implement the "IPv4 Resources transfer within the AFRINIC
Region" policy - a quick clarification is sought from authors (and
community) on whether a transfer can be partial - or must be the
entire block as allocated/assigned.

For example, if a LIR is allocated a /17, can the LIR opt to
transfer a /22 out of the /17?

This is not clearly indicated in the proposal:

http://afrinic.net/en/community/policy-development/policy-proposals/1969-ipv4-resources-transfer-within-the-afrinic-region

Regards,
Ernest.