[rpd] Last Call for "AFPUB-2016-GEN-001-DRAFT-04 - Internet Number Resources Review by AFRINIC"

Mike Burns mike at iptrading.com
Wed Jul 12 18:06:23 UTC 2017

a.
b.	The fact that other RIR’s DO permit members from other regions to inbound transfer space means that there is choice – and the members of AFRINIC are being held to ransom through the lack of a transfer policy

False. With the exception of RIPE the other RIRs also follow the territorial exclusivity provisions of ICP-2

I'll leave your other points to those who care to comment on them.

Owen

Hi Owen,

Maybe I am missing something, but I have brokered deals from RIPE to ARIN and from RIPE to APNIC.

And from ARIN to RIPE and ARIN to APNIC. And from APNIC to RIPE and from APNIC to ARIN.

LACNIC only allows intra-regional transfers.

They all work.

Regards,

Mike