[rpd] Last Call for "AFPUB-2016-GEN-001-DRAFT-04 - Internet Number Resources Review by AFRINIC"

David Hilario d.hilario at laruscloudservice.net
Wed Jul 12 14:08:35 UTC 2017

Hi Barry,

ARIN and RIPE NCC were referred to multiple times as to their policies and
procedure to justify actions or proposals made here, then the other RIRs
should be put in context yes, and their definitions for de-registration as
well.

Fraud if it happened needs to be investigated, AFRINIC already can do that.
But it is not the same as a review policy, and this proposal is about
de-registration of resources, hunting down and re-evaluating allocations
already issued to the LIRs.

It is a very dangerous path, very time consuming for the RIR and LIR which
eventually will anyways wield very little results with great headache for
all involved.

David Hilario

IP Manager

Larus Cloud Service Limited

p: +852 29888918  m: +359 89 764 1784
f: +852 29888068
a: Flat B5, 11/F, TML Tower, No.3 Hoi Shing Road, Tsuen Wan, HKSAR
w: laruscloudservice.net
e: d.hilario at laruscloudservice.net