[rpd] Last Call for "AFPUB-2016-GEN-001-DRAFT-04 - Internet Number Resources Review by AFRINIC"

Lu Heng h.lu at anytimechinese.com
Wed Jul 12 08:09:50 UTC 2017

Hi

On 12 July 2017 at 09:18, Bill Woodcock <woody at pch.net> wrote:

> > On Jul 12, 2017, at 12:12 AM, Lu Heng <h.lu at anytimechinese.com> wrote:
> > it is not the transfer policy we are discussing.
>
> Yes, that was my point exactly.  Which was why I was disappointed that you
> brought it up as an argument against resource review.

Seems you fail to understand a very simple logic.

I point out this policy is in direct conflict with an existing policy
called transfer policy.

And you are trying to discuss whether the transfer policy is a good policy,
it is simply irrelevant.

in this thread.

Any new policy being submitted, must take in consideration that other
policies exists.

Conflicts that arises, must be resolved, either by changing the proposal or
changing the current active and conflicting policy text.

All thi sneed to be done before the policy proposal reaches consensus. If
the conflict cannot be resolved the "new" proposal, can only be dropped.

>                                  -Bill

Kind regards.
Lu